CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break Day 1

I know I only have one child who goes to school, and he only goes 2 days a week, but Spring Break is still a big deal around here. It not only means that we don't have school, but everything else is cancelled as well. In an effort to avoid complete boredom (for all 4 of us!), I am going to attempt to plan something exciting and fun for each day of this week. I might lose the desire and momentum by Wednesday, but we'll see how it goes...

Today was a gorgeous day and the perfect day to spend some time at the Arboretum with some dear friends, Mindy, Meredith and Allie. We had a picnic, enjoyed the sun and let the kids run wild. It was a perfect day. And I was very camera-happy so here are some pictures of the day...

1 comments:

Amy said...

those are incredible pics! happy spring break!