We had our biggest snow of the season yesterday (February 28). I was happy for a few reasons...the boys got to play outside, it was a good excuse to have a lazy Saturday morning, and the boys actually got to wear their snow boots that I purchased back in November.
Here's a few pics to celebrate the snowy day.
Levi, Ben and Daddy building a snow man...
Ben got cold (and he didn't like his hat or his gloves, and his boots hurt, etc...) so Levi's friend Davis joined them and helped to complete the snow man...
Here's Levi and Davis jumping on the snow-filled trampoline...
Happy Winter (only 20 days left!)
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Snow Day!
Posted by Sarah at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Unbelievable! I'm still waiting for our big snow. I bet the boys had a blast.
you need to come visit the land of "every day is a snow day!" :)
Post a Comment