CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Out of the mouth of Levi

The boys and I had lunch outside on Saturday and were enjoying the beautiful spring-like weather. We were playing on the deck when our next door neighbor walked out into his backyard.

Levi asked, "Mom, who is that? Is that Aidyn's daddy?" Jeff (the next door neighbor & dad to two little boys) looked over and smiled.

"Yes, Levi. That's Aidyn's daddy," I replied. (Levi knew who it was so I was unsure why he was asking.)

And then Levi proceeded to say (very loud), "But he looks very old!"

Jeff didn't look over and smile that time.

And since Jeff is our neighborhood president, I don't think we'll wonder when our dues go up next month.

2 comments:

Devon said...

Classic!

TJ Wilson said...

ha! that's what they get for having such a young (& pretty!) mommy!