It is one of my favorite activities of the year...I absolutely love it! Even though it was about 80 degrees outside, we spent the afternoon at the pumpkin patch on Saturday with a group of friends. The kids had a lot of fun playing on all the slides, in the sand boxes, seeing the animals, and of course, picking out their favorite pumpkins. I guess I should say that Levi had a lot of fun. Graham had no clue where he was or what he was doing, and Ben got a bit impatient. While out in the field, he just kept screaming, "I want to go home!". The good thing about going when it still felt like summer was that there were hardly any people and there were lots of pumpkins! Here are some pics from the afternoon...
The family in the barn -
On the hayride out to the pumpkin patch -
Levi and his pumpkin -
Levi and Ben and their "baby pumpkins" -
Our 3 little pumpkins -
Handsome Ben -
This is what most of our pictures look like (and our life!) -
With Halloween still a month away, I think we might have to make another trip to the pumpkin patch. Maybe then we won't be wearing summer clothes and have sweaty faces!
Monday, September 29, 2008
The Pumpkin Patch
Posted by Sarah at 2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sarah,
Ashley Mason sent me her blog...which had a link to yours. I am so thrilled to see your family! Pure Joy. God continue to bless and lead you...i love picking Psalm for each boy. They are each so beautiful...as are you and Michael. Truly.
BLessings and love,
Kathy Burr!
ugh, totally relate to the HOT trips to pumpkin patches! only ours are likely a little hotter. I'm way impressed you got Mike there - will hang that over Corbin.
your boys are absolutely stunning.
Gorgeous pics! Miss you all & sending hugs! XO
Post a Comment