CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My middle man

I haven't been blogging much lately. I don't know why other than the fact that I haven't had much time to even breathe. I've taken on more projects than is humanly possible, and as a result, sleeping and blogging have had to take a little break. The lack of blogging hasn't had any adverse affects on me or our family, but the lack of sleep, well, I'm afraid it has caused a few problems. The biggest problem is that I'm tired! Go figure.


On to more important things...like my little gymnast. Don't worry, Daddy. I don't think Ben is going to be a gymnast. He just absolutely loves his tiny tots gymnastics class which is more like a giant obstacle course. He had his last class of the session last week so I brought my camera along to capture his enthusiasm. Seriously, Ben doesn't stop smiling the entire hour. I think Monday evenings are his favorite time of the week. Last week he wouldn't eat dinner because he said, "I have to go to tumbling class!"

And I have absolutely loved that hour that we get to spend together. Just Ben and I. It's so good for both of us. This little guy is pure joy. He's full of life and just being with him puts a smile on my face. I have worried that being the middle child and having to become a big brother at only 15 months would be hard for him, but based on his constant smile and sweet spirit, I think he's just fine.
I signed Ben up for another eight week of classes, and I can't wait. Michael and I will probably fight over who gets to take him each week. Ben, you are an absolute joy. I'm so glad that I get to live life with you. Thanks for making me smile and laugh everyday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I love these pics of your joyful, sweet Ben!!! The class sounds special for him and you and I wish I could get in line to take him to it! Love & miss you all.