CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A little something to brighten your day

We began a tradition of singing this song at bedtime when Levi was just a baby, and we have continued to sing it with all the boys as we tuck them into bed. Obviously, they know it well now, and we wanted to make sure we had Ben on tape, as he sings the song with such great facial expressions. Levi sat by to "help" his little brother. I promise it will be better than the bagworms. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma thinks that is absolutely precious. I just want to give them a big hug.

Anonymous said...

Ben's faces! I just love them! That is the cutest thing EVER!!

Anonymous said...

That is priceless! You'll have to save that one for their wedding video. I miss you all so much. If Denver is too far Wichita is always an option. OOH fun.
Love to all, MIMI

The Masons said...

Sarah,
This certainly brightened my day! The boys are precious! You are raising such sweet, Godly men!
Love,
Ashlee

Anonymous said...

What joy! Thank you! Just what I needed! I love you all! xoxoxoxoxo