CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our little photographer

Levi loves to take pictures. When we got our new camera about a year ago, Michael said Levi wasn't allowed to touch it. That rule didn't last very long. Levi now takes lots of pictures, and I think he actually does a pretty good job especially considering that our camera is very heavy! When one of the boys is doing something cute Levi is the first to say, "Oh, Mommy, we need to take a picture of that!" He puts the strap around his neck and shoots like a pro. Here are a few of the shots he has taken this summer...






3 comments:

Rachel said...

It looks as though Levi has a future!!!! Is he taking appointments yet?

Anonymous said...

Good job taking pictures, Levi! I love you!

Anonymous said...

You take great pictures Levi! I also loved your homemade birthday card. Love you, Mimi