CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The first of many graduations


Yesterday was the first of many graduations that our family will celebrate in the years to come. Levi had his preschool program and graduation. It was so cute, and he did a great job. I love watching him up on stage. With his facial expressions and contagious smile, he is a joy to watch. We all had a great evening. I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I even had some tears in my eyes.

I am so thankful for the preschool that we have at our church. I think it has been Levi's favorite place to be. He has grown so much in the last two years and I'm thankful for his compassionate and energetic teachers who have loved him and encouraged him. I wish he could stay there forever, but it probably won't be very cool to be a "friendly frog" or a "happy hippo" when he's 10 years old. But next year Ben will start school a couple of mornings a week, and I know he will LOVE it.

Levi celebrating his birthday with his class and getting 5 tickles
Giving his teacher a hug and getting his "diploma"
Levi and his buddies
Meredith and Levi
During the program Michael looked over at me and noticed the tears in my eyes and said, "If you are crying at this, imagine what you'll be like at his wedding!" Thankfully we have a LONG time before that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! Levi looks so grown up in his cap and gown. You will have to put that picture together with his high school cap and gown pic to compare the difference. What a charmer!
Mimi

Sarah said...

what a sweet memory. i am sure you were proud!

Aunt Barbi said...

Wow!Great pics of adorable Levi! Wish I could've been there, so your sharing means so much! Thinking of you all, and give Levi a graduation hug from me! XO