CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mother of the Year Award

I definitely do not win the mother of the year.

My last post was all about Ben and his new toddlerish (I know that isn't a word) behavior. Well, today I had had enough. I decided that I needed assurance that he didn't have an ear infection or some other explanation for this behavior. So, Michael took him to the after hour clinic this evening while Graham and I took Levi to swim lessons and yes, he has bad ear infections in both ears.

I feel horrible.

In my defense, he has had no symptoms. No fever. No runny nose. He has been sleeping and eating fine.

Now after 10 days on amoxicillin I'm sure he will be a perfectly well behaved child who never throws tantrums and always wants to please his parents. For at least tonight, please just let me pretend this is true.

I'm not crazy, just really tired.

0 comments: