How did I once have time to blog? I must have locked the kids in their rooms because I sure can't seem to find the time right now.
Ben and I had lots of fun elfing ourselves yesterday. After I got several of them from friends, I decided it would be fun for Ben and I to do together. He watched it over and over again and tried to copy the dance. Too funny.
So, if anyone is needing to get into the Holiday Spirit, this is for you...
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
4 comments:
Funniest most delightful dancing I've ever seen by one family! You & Ben did a great job! Thanks for brightening my evening with joy! Loving all you dear elves!!xo
that is hilarious, sarah!
So funny!
What a talented group! There once was the Partridge Family now the "Rothwell Family". Love to all!
MIMI
Post a Comment